Subtle, Effective, Fast
Invisalign has taken orthodontics to new heights with unbelievably updated technology. At Foote Orthodontics, we are delighted to be Diamond Plus Invisalign Providers for the greater Philadelphia area. Invisalign technology is in high demand in Philadelphia; that’s because Invisalign aligners are:
- More comfortable than traditional aligners or braces
- More predictable and controllable than other forms of alignment
- Easier for eating, brushing and flossing
- Virtually invisable
And with flexible financing, payment plans and orthodontic insurance coverage, there is no reason not to see if Invisalign is right for your smile!
Gentle Smile Alignment
How Does Invisalign Work?
The Invisalign straightening process is simple, utilizing a series of steps to gently straighten your teeth until they reach the desired results. Not only does Invisalign achieve the same results as traditional metal braces, but the treatment is quicker as well. And at Foote Orthodontics, they’re the same price.
First, visit a certified Invisalign Provider like Foote Orthodontics to determine whether it is the best option for you. Dr. Foote or Dr. Piskai will then obtain an accurate image of your teeth and bite with a 3D scanner. This means we won’t have to take messy impressions and your aligners will fit precisely. The scanned images are used to create a sequence of custom aligners, perfectly calibrated with advanced computer technology.
Once you receive your aligners, you will wear each one for two weeks, removing it only to eat, brush, and floss. As you progress through each set, your teeth will gradually move into place until you have the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
Quick, Predictable Results
Invisalign Express Process
Gone are the days of waiting anxiously for the big reveal of your mystery smile after months of wearing braces. Invisalign technology coupled with Dr. Foote and Dr. Piskai’s expertise allows a concentrated level of control and fast results. Here’s how it works:
- Call for your Complimentary Consultation or Schedule Online. Call 610-525-6142 or schedule online for your complimentary consultation that includes photos, x-rays and a complimentary digital 3D scan with a state-of-the-art iTero scanner, which lets you see the outcome of your alignment treatment before it even begins.
- Choose your smile. Our Treatment Coordinators Jan and Cara will go over treatment options and smile selections with you. When you’ve decided on the route you want to take, they will set up your initial aligner delivery appointment in either our Wayne or Bryn Mawr office, whichever works best for you. (You can also switch between our two offices to suit your needs throughout your treatment process!)
- Meet your doctor. At your first appointment, either Dr. Foote or Dr. Piskai, will evaluate your current smile, confirm that you’re a great candidate for Invisalign, and create a custom treatment plan that works for you.
- Start smiling straighter. When your aligners are ready, you’ll come in to Foote Orthodontics to meet with your doctor, try on your aligners, and get instructions on how to wear and care for them. You'll begin to see results in a matter of weeks.
- Comparable fees to alternative options. When considering orthodontic treatment of any kind, remember that you are in the best hands with a highly trained orthodontist.
Certified By Align Technology
Diamond Plus Invisalign Provider
As a Diamond Plus Invisalign Provider, Foote Orthodontics is certified by Align Technology to diagnose and treat using Invisalign, which enables us to provide the most effective results to anyone seeking Invisalign treatment in and around the Main Line area. Call our office or schedule a consultation at one of our two Foote Orthodontics locations to see if Invisalign is right for you.